Registration & Pricing
Registration will open January 1st 2020. Click Here to Register! All overnight sessions registered by February 15th will receive a $100 discount.
Campership scholarships are also available beginning January 1. To complete a request form please click HERE.
Registration is processed on our platform at CampDoc.com, an online portal that includes all of the materials you will need for submitting registration and health documents.
2020 Summer Camp Dates
Registration Opens Jan 1st
Open House: June 6th 12:00 – 3:00 PM
Session 1: July 5 – July 18*
Session 2: July 19 – August 1*
Session 3: August 2 – 8
Adult & Family Programs:
Athleisure Adult Camp: August 9 – 14
Labor Day Weekend Family Camp:
September 4- September 7
*One week “Mini Session” &
Base Camp (Sessions 1 & 2 “Classic” WA WA Program), Ages 8-12
Cost: $1,550 for each two week session, $850 for a one week “Mini Session” *Register before February 15 and receive $100 off!
- Campers thrive in a community environment that encourages self-expression, friendship building, risk taking, and outdoor play. Campers participate in twice daily all-camp activities, daily swim lessons, and choose afternoon skill building classes. Together with five to eight other campers and two experienced counselors, base campers create a cabin home that is an integral part of the larger Camp community. A sleep out under the stars is a highlight of the first week of each session and a camp dance closes the experience at the end of the second week.
Base Camp Choose Your Own WA WA Adventure (Session 3)
- Campers choose activities throughout the day during this special one-week program for our base campers and teen campers.
Teen Camp (Sessions 1, 2, and 3), Ages 12-14
Cost: $1,700 for each two week session, $850 for the one week Session 3 program. Register before February 15 and receive $100 off!
- Sessions 1 & 2: Choose between “Base Challenge” for activities in our main camp facility plus select day trips, or “Appalachian Trail Challenge” for a three day hike on the historic A.T plus additional programming.
- Session 3: Choose Your Own WA WA Adventure Camp!
Leadership Camp (LIT/CITs), 9th, 10th and 11th grade graduates
Cost: $1,050 for each two-week LIT session, $1,050 for the month-long CIT program. An additional application is required for all LITs and CITs. *Register before February 15 and receive $100 off!
- Leaders in Training (LITs) are 9th and 10th grade graduates who are interested in assisting with camp activities and mentoring younger campers. LITs can attend for 1 or 2 sessions and live in an independent cabin while assisting Base Camp counselors with the camp program.
- Counselors in Training (CITs) are 10th grade graduates who join a month long program (Sessions 1 & 2) that prepares them to become Junior Counselors. CITs also have the option of becoming Certified Lifeguards and will be trained in First Response. Both LITs and CITs engage in a leadership program that teaches the basics of camper development, skill instruction, and leadership potential.
Family Camp, Labor Day Weekend
Cost: $500 for full cabin rental (8 person maximum), $125 for individual full weekend, $50 for individual day (Sunday).
Families build memories that last a lifetime in a special summer ending program that offers relaxation, fun, and exploration in the woods for Labor Day weekend! Daily program options will include boating, fishing, hiking, games, and crafts. All meals are included in the cost.
“Campership” Scholarship Program
Campers are invited to apply for tuition assistance using our Scholarship Request Form located HERE . The deadline for the first round of applications is February 1. Scholarships are granted on a needs basis thanks to the generous support of Smith Park, alumni donors and friends, and our Wally Waddle 5K Run and Walk Sponsors.
To support accessibility for all kids that want to attend Camp, please join us at Vassar Farm in Poughkeepsie on May 10th, 2020.