Camp WA WA Segowea
Camp WA WA Segowea in the Berkshire mountains can be credited with having a long-term positive impact on the lives of thousands of children since it opened in 1928.
The Segowea experience gently encourages kids to try new things that take them out of their comfort zone. Many first time Segowea campers never swam in a lake, sang taps, ate wild blueberries, hiked several miles, danced the Time Warp, or transformed from stranger to friend in just a few days. Segowea creates a safe space for its campers to experience remarkable growth while learning about both self and others, without the distractions of our ‘always on’ technical world.
Camp WA WA Segowea (Camp “WA WA” as it is known to many) is returning for another summer at Smith Park!
- Open House: June 1, 12:00 – 3:00 PM & September 28, 12:00 – 3:00 PM
- Session 1: July 7 – July 20*
- Session 2: July 21 – August 3*
- Session 3: August 4 – 10
- *One week “Mini Session” & WA WA Day Camp also available!
- Labor Day Weekend Family Camp: August 30 – September 2
Registration is processed on our platform at campdoc.com, an online portal that includes all of the materials you will need for an awesome camper experience!